Microsoft Active Accessibility 2.0 SDK Tools include Accessible Event Watcher, Accessible Explorer, and Inspect Objects. All of the tools are written in C++, and they are built using Microsoft Visual C++ version 4.0 or later. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get various development tools that are written in C++.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage named ranges in Microsoft Excel.
- Convert files among PDF, DOC, TXT, RTF, and HTML formats.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage content with over 50 language translations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add source and raw data based on templates.
- Import Csv(Txt) data to Access database.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Send and receive faxes via other computers on the local area ne...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting Microsoft DTC Firewall Is...
- Perform different calculations related to VAT.
- Update Urlscan 1.0 and 2.0.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Check citations and references on your PC.
- Create patches instantly.