Microsoft Active Accessibility 2.0 SDK Tools include Accessible Event Watcher, Accessible Explorer, and Inspect Objects. All of the tools are written in C++, and they are built using Microsoft Visual C++ version 4.0 or later. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get various development tools that are written in C++.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get tools and information for developing Windows-based applicat...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get an explorer-like file manager with many file tools.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Run any application or program as a Windows NT service.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Give kids a custom Web browser that acts as a library, a tutor,...
- Offer tools for building applications on MS Exchange 2000 Serve...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Explore and manipulate files with multiple features.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get a copy of MS Active Accessibility SDK documentation.
- Block pop-ups, magnify your browser, and save all images on a p...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Monitor your file system (NTFS) for real-time modifications.
- Search and view over 42,000 U.S. Zip Codes.