From Intelligent Converters:
Access-to-MSSQL is a program to migrate Microsoft Access databases to Microsoft SQL server. Features includes where all versions of MS Access (including MS Access 2007) are supported, all versions of MS SQL starting from 7.0 are supported, converts indexes with all necessary attributes, converts relationships between tables, converts password protected MS Access databases, converts MS Access databases protected with user-level security, has option to merge MS Access data into an existing MS SQL database, stores conversion settings into profile, and easy-to-use wizard-style interface.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert your databases between multiple formats.
- Migrate Microsoft Access databases to Oracle server.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Get sample scorecards for using Analysis Services 2000 and Busi...
- Update your copy of Microsoft Jet, version 3.51.0623, to versio...
- Manage MDB and MDE files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert Access forms to ASP.NET and MS SQL.
- Recover Microsoft Access database passwords.