From Password Unlocker:
Access Password Unlocker is a program to recover your lost or forgotten OPEN password for Microsoft Access 95/97/2000/XP database (*.mdb). Software supports multilingual passwords and all the passwords will be recovered instantly no matter how long or intricate the password was. Access Password Unlocker is with a user-friendly interface that will help you out of forgotten important access password catastrophe easily.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Recover .mdb file passwords.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Recover passwords for Microsoft Access databases.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Recover lost passwords for access databases.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Detect and remove specific malicious software.
- Recover lost or forgotten passwords for MS Access databases.
- Encrypt and decrypt text files.
- Recover lost Microsoft Access passwords within one second.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Recover passwords for Microsoft Access.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content