From AccentSoft Team:
Accent RAR Password Recovery (64-bit) is the professional solution for recovering lost passwords to RAR and WinRAR archives. The search algorithm is uniquely optimized for all modern AMD and Intel processors, and the software supports GPU computing on ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards. All this power comes with a simple interface. With Accent RAR Password Recovery, it's fast and easy to retrieve passwords like a pro.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 has improved support for the AVX instruction set and stable operation in Windows 8 x64.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Find lost password to RAR/WinRAR archives.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor Internet servers and services and be notified when they...
- Find and remove specific viruses from your PC.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Get updated virus pattern files.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Update Norton virus definitions and antivirus products.
- Erase tracks of your online and offline activities, including h...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Search and recover lost ZIP passwords.
- Protect local and remotely running applications.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Recover lost Microsoft Office and LibreOffice passwords.
- Hide and encrypt any folder including flash disk and removable ...
- Recover your passwords from MD5 hashes.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Rescue your computer from viruses and malware.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content