CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (2.44GB) file and may take long time to download via slow Internet connection.
From NetDragon Websoft:
Absolute Force Online is a new free shooting game developed by TQ Digital. Built on the Unreal Engine 3, this game has luscious graphics that perfectly displays full-motion video effects, which help usher it into a new era for visual experiences in network gaming. The real-time dynamic simulation, innovative weapon system, and distinctive game-play enables players to immerse themselves in the intense combat. Moreover, the Vehicle Mode enhances the true feeling of the battlefield, training players to attack as fast as a thunder and defend as the strongest walls. To satisfy the players varied tastes, the game is highly customizable, allowing users to create their own avatars, backgrounds, as well as the visual style. NetDragon is proud to announce that on November 14, 2012 at 5:00pm PST closed beta and on December 19, 2012 open beta for Absolute Force Online (AFO). Players will be able to immerse themselves into this action packed world, Absolute Force Online has everything a player wants in a MMOFPS. There are familiar game play modes including Bomb Mode, Capture the Flag, Zombie Mode, Team Deathmatch, and Deathmatch Mode. The real-time dynamic simulation, innovative weapon system, and distinctive game-play enables players to immerse themselves in the intense combat. Moreover, the Vehicle Mode enhances the true feeling of the battlefield, training players to attack as fast as a thunder and defend as the strongest walls. To satisfy the players' varied tastes, the game is highly customizable, allowing users to create their own avatars, backgrounds, as well as the visual style.
What's new in this version: Version 1017 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Earn social points and gold and meet new friends.
- Play a realistic (one shot--one kill) shooter game.
- Exceptional plugin for Myth II: Soulblighter.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Battles and leaders of the Civil War -- trivia game.
- Polish your woods and clean your irons.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Generate moves for usual chess game.
- Fight in intense tank battle to death.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"So Much Fun!!!!"
Version: Absolute Force Online 1006
First i love the art and graphics style. Ive always loved cartoons and anime and comic books so i love stuff like this.
This game is beautiful.
I've played at least 150 F2P games and i really really like this one.
I love the comic book styled bubbles when you get kills and such.
I love that you explode when you die in some modes.
I love how small the maps are because youre always in the action!
I love the fast respawn time in TDM.
I super love the "super mode" where you get all buffed up and have 2 chain guns. lol That is so cool! I think its great that you get it for both performing well and getting slaughtered.
This game is a LOT of fun.
Thats my first impression. If i can be more specific and if i find problems ill post again later. =)
Oh i would like to see more customization in character creation but what you do have is cool. I love the face and body tattoo's!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content