From Heiko Kretschmer:
ARDMonitor shows the state of Apple Remote Desktop (disabled, enabled, connected) - even if the Administrator asked for permission to monitor/control (that's what ARD's menu extra doesn't).
ARDMonitor comes in two flavours:
- "ARDMonitor" - The normal faceless program which will show an icon on the right side of the menu bar.
- "ARDMonitor unquittable" - The same as the above, but it lacks the option to quit the program - maybe useful if you're dealing with lusers.
What's new in this version: Fixed a bug in German localization.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Network diagnostic tool: traceroute, ping, DNS lookup and whois...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- RAW converter for digital cameras.
- Add a small clock to your menu bar.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Disk image (DMG, CDR, ISO) creation and conversion tool.
- Data recovery software.
- Print address booklets out of Address Book.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content