AD Sound Recorder is a sound recording program. It can record all audio from your sound card into MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC or WAV format. Real-time sound visualizations enables you to adjust your audio source and make high quality recordings. AD Sound Recorder features include hot switching of the working audio source, waveform and spectrum monitoring, a peak indicator with sound clipping detectors, recording control with the hot keys, a built-in player, a file list window, and an ID3 Tag editor.
What's new in this version: Version 5.5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Record any signal from your sound card.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Record signals from any audio source of your PC sound card.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Record, play, edit, and save any audio from your sound card.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Compose and modify midi music files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert MIDI files into MP3 format.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Capture, record, and play your audio.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"a smart tool for recording sound! I love it!"
Version: AD Sound Recorder 4.0
a simple user interface
maybe the dark skin.
"It doesn't work"
Version: AD Sound Recorder 3.2.1
I haven't been able to use the software. So, I don't know how good it is!
I downloaded the software, three times, and was unable to use it. Apparently, Some of the files were corrupt...oh, dear!
"AVOID THIS GARBAGE"
Version: AD Sound Recorder 2.1
not a one
Limited recording options. Terrible replay. WILL NOT UNISTALL completely. SPYWARE!!!!!!
"Good recording program"
Version: AD Sound Recorder 2
Yea it is good. Does a nice job of recording, nice look, nice options
Too bad it effects the output of sounds when you hit record and stop, i have experienced this with a lot of similar programs
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content