ACLr8 is a Mac OS X command-line tool written in Python that will analyze your entire hard drive searching for files that cause the "ACL found but not expected" errors in disk utility, and remove all ACL from them. Although these errors are relatively harmless, they can be quite annoying and they cause permission repairs to take much longer than they should. ACLr8 is very safe, but of course you use it at your own risk.
What's new in this version:
- Added a message about how no characters will appear when entering your password.
- Code cleanup.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Partition recovery for mac utility retrieve lost folders from H...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Download a data spike detection and analysis tool for QuickTime...
- Update Mac OS 7.6 for greater stability.
- (Leopard Edition) general purpose system modify/repair utility.
- Fix issues with the Palm Desktop installer and Macintosh OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Update your ATA PC card driver for better compatibility.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Repair corrupt Entourage database files.
- Data recovery software.
- (Mountain Lion Edition) general purpose system modify/repair ut...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Detect errors in your Java code as you type.
- (Lion Edition) general purpose system modify/repair utility.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Update Mac OS 7.6 for greater stability with PowerBook 3400s.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Check and repair various files and preferences and reset the Pr...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content