ACLr8 is a Mac OS X command-line tool written in Python that will analyze your entire hard drive searching for files that cause the "ACL found but not expected" errors in disk utility, and remove all ACL from them. Although these errors are relatively harmless, they can be quite annoying and they cause permission repairs to take much longer than they should. ACLr8 is very safe, but of course you use it at your own risk.
What's new in this version:
- Added a message about how no characters will appear when entering your password.
- Code cleanup.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Disk partitioning without initializing or reformatting.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Clean a hard drive, erase a file. Easy-to-use OS X computer shr...
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Create encrypted data vaults and schedule automatic backups.
- Partition recovery for mac utility retrieve lost folders from H...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: ACLr8 1.2.2
"does what it says"
Version: ACLr8 1.2.1
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content