From Thegrideon Software:
ACCDB Password by Thegrideon Software is advanced password recovery tool for MS Access databases (*.accdb, *.accde, *.accdm) with AES encryption (MS Access 2010 / 2013 format). Several configurable attacks with number of modifications are available: Dictionary based (with several languages included), Mask based and Brute-force with length and charset selected. Advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique. Highly optimised multithreaded code and GPU utilization with innovative methods guarantee fastest recovery speed.
What's new in this version: MS Access 2013 support
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Reset lost user/administrator passwords for MS SQL Server 2008/...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Encrypt, decrypt, sign, or verify of your email-data.
- Track your 50 state commemorative quarters collection.
- Build user forms, reports, and add scripting to your applicatio...
- Use OpenPGP encryption, decryption, clear signing in your appli...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Password recovery for MS Excel files (.xls).
- Explain how managed applications connect and perform operations...
- Protect corporate email from viruses, phishing, spam and other ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content