ACCDB Explorer is a tool designed to provide a quick and easy way to view through ACCDB and MDB databases. This application can be used to open tables from multiple access databases, having table structure described in term of column, index and relation. Using ACCDB Explorer, you can effortlessly export data into the most popular formats including CSV, TXT, XML and XLS. In addition, you can generate SQL file that is compatible with popular database systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQlite and SQL Server.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Administrate MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PGSQL and Oracle multi-...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Build your own applications for Mac, Windows or the Internet.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Database design and synchronization program.
- Tutorial using Cocoa, ODBC, MySQL.