See your design ideas come to life with the 3D graphics software AC3D from Inivis Limited. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced designer, with a need to create imaginary or technically realistic designs, AC3D provides you with versatility, functionality and ease-of-use. Use AC3D to create models and virtual landscapes and cities, design buildings, home projects, land, sea, space and air craft and much more. Features include a simple click-and-drag user interface; fully integrated subdivision surfaces; texture coordinate editor (UV mapper); fast real-time 3D; six powerful Boolean functions; unlimited polygon and line editing down to the vertex level; a TrueType font 2D and 3D text generator. The software supports a wide range of 3D file formats including 3ds, obj, VRML, Google Earth, and Second Life.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0.11 fixes some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Use professional desktop CAD product for high-end engineering a...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Provide DWG file format compatible CAD solution for the AEC and...
- Create 3D models of molecules.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Compose 3D scenes and populate them with objects.
- Design garment and adjust it directly on the model in real time...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create your own 2D/3D models.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create 3D objects for Web sites, games, and print.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create rapid 2D and 3D drawings.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Learn to implement and evaluate your architectoral design ideas...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Design blueprints for your wood works.
- Create and edit professional 2D drawings.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: AC3D 6.2.05
"CAD for those that don't even know how to draw or even have math skills"
Version: AC3D 6.2.05
I have a primary (grade) school education, am not good at maths and I could not draw even a perfect circle if it was necessary to save my life. I used to have a freelance draughtsman with CAD skills draw up my inventions for me until I could no longer afford his services from my disability pension. I then trialed every CAD program on the market and even bought a few through ebay I could not even get off the first page with any of them. The Canadian government was even going tosend me on a CAD course at a cost of $25,000 until it found out that I had been on disability for one month longer than was allowed to receive the government funding.
AC3D was the last program that I was going to try. I thank the Cyber Gods that I did try it. I found it an amazingly easy to use. I was able to complete sophisticated CAD drawings within one week as it is a very intutive program. Besides being very easy to use it is also very, very inexpensive. I am constantly amazed at how helpful the technical support people are especially with the product selling for such a low price. No; there was nothing wrong with the program; the technical issues were always with my hardware or operating system... but the Inivis people have always responded post haste with the answers that helped me solve the problems..
I just can't wait until inivis comes out with a motion simulation add-on or program. Hope they do it soon. If you are considering a CAD program you can't possibly go wrong investing $75 on this program.
Version: AC3D 6.2.05
It's great if you're looking for something to design 3d models and stuff.................
I didn't like it because, I was just looking for a little more.................
Version: AC3D 6
Although it takes some getting use to, the 3D modeling capabilities are very good. A 14 day trial may be too short for some to get the feel for it though. It is a bit technical, but that is to enhance the capabilities of the program.
As I said, a 14 day trial is too short. Also, I wished that it had rendering capabilities built in, instead of having to have a seperate renderer. Now, if I can find a good rendering program...
Version: AC3D 5.0
it sounds cool
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: