From Bruno Cancellieri:
All-in-1 Personal Information Manager (A-PIM) is an ergonomic personal organizer useful for managing any kind of personal information such as tasks, events, contacts, notes, file links and Web links.
All information is contained in one or more password-protected Microsoft Access 2000 databases (however, you don't need to install Access 2000).
The information is divided into up to 44 customizable collections (usage domains) and an unlimited number of categories.
A-PIM can display stored information not only as a grid or list, but also as a calendar, a tree map, and a tag map, complete with auto-tiling, drag and drop, and various ways to find the information stored in the database.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Write your thoughts and manage all kinds of information.
- Organize your collection like insurance or inventory records.
- Keep track and manage expenses, saved passwords, and reminders.
- Automatically build APA, MLA style references.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your school information.
- Stay up to date with your tasks and schedules.
- Organize and catalog your holiday ornaments.
- Display your Google Calendar content in a customizable interfac...