From The tijej house:
A-Dock is a bit like Mac OS X's dock. It acts as an application switcher and an application launcher It's separated in 3 zones
- your favorite applications you've added by drag&drop (left part)
- the other applications running on your computer (middle part)
- the trash (right part)
What's new in this version: Small update to fix an annoying bug : clicking on an application in A-Dock, to switch to that particular application, sometimes did not work as expected.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- F-Key launcher preference panel.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Screen guides for precision measurement.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.