From 800 media:
800Prep for the GMAT. A software to prepare for the GMAT exam. 1200 Practice questions and answers with a grading system. 800Prep is based on a 100 questions per exam, with a passing score of minimum 800 points. As different from the real GMAT exam, we provide the student with questions and answers in order to increase their score on the real GMAT test.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 includes revised questions.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn English and prepare to pass examinations.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Update your Nokia device software.
- Prepare for your General Class license exam.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Practice mock tests to ensure your success with Cisco Certified...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: