From Yuki Nanotabi:
This 7threader automatically generates short stories from scenario source code written in 7th language. This novel generator has received Ijyuin Hikaru special prize on original programming division at 5th Enterbrain Game Contest.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Work using an object-oriented logic programming language.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Manipulate with an INI-file and its elements.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Make scrollers, tickers, cursor trailers, marquees, text rings,...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Learn the C fundamentals and test your skills.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Enjoy short stories about Australia.