From Marc Moini:
3D fileSpace is the easiest, quickest way of keeping on hand all the files and folders you use day to day, in a single window. With everything in one place you can:
- Get direct point-and-click access to each of hundreds of items.
- Drag and drop and perform Finder-like tasks without switching windows.
- Spend less time navigating folders.
Add window panes for the Finder folders you often go to, and you'll have all their contents laid out in front of you simultaneously. You can pan, zoom and tilt the view inside each pane so it shows its contents as you prefer, and you can expand a pane anytime you wish to see it full size.
What's new in this version:
- fFxes crash on OS X 10.6 introduced by previous version (Retina display support).
- Multiple panes (new in 1.1): add window panes for the Finder folders you often go to, and you'll have all their contents laid out in front of you simultaneously. Instant access and direct drag & drop without having to navigate folders or switch windows!
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Give Carbon applications an antialiased makeover.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Apply various color tints to file icons and sort the files by l...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Intuitive 2D scrolling tool, no scrollbars or scroll wheels.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Menu bar & Dock item to check Gmail.
- Change modification and/or creation dates of one or more files ...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Screen capture tool: scale, email, change format.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: