From Top Pop Games:
Snooker Game Online features full 3D environment and perfect online game play. It supports Mini Snooker (10 reds in pool table), Short Snooker (10 reds) and Full Snooker (15 reds) games. The balls roll just like real ones, and you can position your cue shot to hit at various places on the cue ball for different spins. The Internet lobby allows you to play & chat online with other players, watch snooker matches and earn 'snooker coins' by which you can order virtual goods or real games. 4 Elite Tournaments per day are hold, monthly Snooker Skill Tournament and Online Snooker League, bonuses are delivered every day.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play snooker, pool, and 9 ball against PC or people online.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play online snooker, chat with other players, and participate i...
- Play snooker in three dimensions by yourself or against another...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play pool simulation with partners from online pool community.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 3D chess games online.
- Lines-like game in full 3D.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play a 3D game of pool on your computer.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a game with hints, mistake spotting, and fun graphics and ...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: