From Green Parrots Software:
See the date as well as the time from multiple time zones in your taskbar clock. Find today's date and time around the world with a glance! Specify what and how to display in the clock, select any color, size, font and background. Monitor computer's CPU performance and memory load. Copy date and time to the clipboard. Never miss important moments in your life with powerful and reliable alarms and reminders, with unique unobtrusive notifications! Set any number of one-time and repeating alarms with custom messages, sounds, colors, fonts, icons and actions. When the alarm goes off, it displays a balloon notification near the clock area for a few seconds. Click the balloon to open the alarm window or just leave it gently blinking in your taskbar. High priority alarms display their message straight in the center of the screen. 1st Clock has been deliberately designed to handle the multitude of alarms with ease. You can browse, search and manage alarms, view their schedule for any period of time. Transfer alarms between computers using the backup and restore feature. 1st Clock never forgets your alarms. All alarms left unattended will display after the reboot. The unique Alarm Recycle Bin comes to the rescue if you accidentally delete an important alarm. Have a super-accurate time reference on your desktop, with extremely precise time synchronization (up to 1/50s accuracy). Adjust the time with atomic time servers either once or regularly at the specified intervals. 1st Clock queries several servers to improve reliability and precision of your computer's time. You can keep a log of time updates, use proxies, and apply a custom offset to the atomic time. Use 1st Clock time server to synchronize time in the entire network. Click the clock once to open 1- or 2-months calendar view. Use it to find the difference between dates, to review and add alarms. 1st Clock is fully compatible with Windows 7 and supports both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 adds world clock--displays time from multiple time zones in the taskbar or on the desktop; clock transparency; full Windows 7 support (32 and 64-bit).
More Products to Consider
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set the alarm clock and wake up to a beep, WAV file, MP3 file, ...
- Find out the time in more than 500 cities worldwide.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Keep your PC clock accurate and synchronized.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get a skins pack for Atomic Alarm Clock.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Assign a time zone and use your MP3 files as an alarm.
- Synchronize with Internet time servers and keep your computer's...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Synchronize your computer clock to Web server clocks.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Keep your computer's clock running on the correct time, downloa...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Measure time in seconds from 3 seconds to 49 days and get a 'ti...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Synchronize and lock your computer's system clock.
- Get a remider at a scheduled time.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- See what time it is anywhere in the world.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great product, HORRIBLE tech support!"
Version: 1st Clock 5.0
Software works great and I really like it ... BUT there is a BIG BUT (See below)
I bought this and have been trying to contact them about an issue I have with it, and I have a) gone to their site and filled out a tech support request; b) I have emailed them at 2 different given tech support email addresses - about 3 times - and STILL no support, no reply whatsoever and this is the 3rd week or so...
I cannot recommend this software unfortunately because there is apparently NO tech support! Who would pay for a software that has no tech support???
I recommend you DO NOT.
"Personal profiles are deleted often"
Version: 1st Clock 5.0
good clock good info
Personal profiles are deleted on re-boot or just at random
I would not buy this product in its "beta" shape