Swap over colored pieces in five addictive puzzles for Kids and Masters! Prevent the board from filling up completely by swap over pieces into a cluster of Lines, Blocks or Polyomino of the same color. Such cluster disappear, increasing your score and freeing up space on the board.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Solve puzzles swapping over colored pieces.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Unearth the thirteen legendary temples.
- Translate words, full texts, Web pages, and complete documents ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Install runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to ...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Use a collection of codecs and DirectShow filters to watch medi...
- Remove same pair tiles.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Get a virtual DVD-ROM emulator based on a SCSI miniport driver.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Test your skills with this Age of Mythology scenario.