A feature rich mobile GIS app aiming at data collection for professional surveyors
1st App to record attributes in custom menu
1st App to edit GIS data in complete off-line mode
Direct access to maps and update field data to Server GIS
Save at least 70% of work time than traditional data collection
Visit SuperSurv FB Fan Page for the most updated and exclusive information at https://www.facebook.com/SuperSurv
To experience the trial verion--SuperSurv Lite, please visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supergeo.asd.supersurvlite.SuperSurv
Key features in SuperSurv Pro:
1. Free base maps from OpenStreetMap
2. On-screen spatial query and measure tools
3. User-defined dropdown menu to input attributes
4. Geo-tagging to save XY info for surveyed targets
5. Collect features automatically or manually by real-time GPS
6. Export data and waypoints for further applications in other GIS software
7. Offline data capture & edit (SHP/ GEO)
8. Various types of point, line and polygon symbols
9. Support global users with local coordinate systems
10. Connect and edit the map services published by SuperGIS Server
Integrating with GIS and GPS technologies, SuperSurv Pro enables field surveyors to effectively collect and survey spatial data (including attributes) in the field with Android devices. The main functions of SuperSurv Pro include data collection, orientation, map display, and direct interaction with Server GIS.
With the built-in GPS functions, the data of point, line and polygon can all be captured quickly. You may also create and manage waypoints with ease, and view waypoints in AR (Augmented Reality).
All the collected data can be exported and applied to desktop GIS applications, like SuperGIS Desktop 3.2 (http://www.supergeotek.com/productpage_SG3.aspx).
Learn more about SuperSurv: http://www.supergeotek.com/productpage_SuperSurv.aspx?Type=Editions
SuperSurv is for sale all around the world on Google Play except for Taiwan, Hong Kong, Liechtenstein, Saudi-Arabia, France, Kuwait, Egypt, Philippines and Italy. If you are in these area, please contact us or our local partner for further details.
1.Support Ntrip function with external device
2.Support more map projections
3.Fix tolerance of projection file
4.Improve stability and fix some minor bug