n-Track Studio Pro turns your Android device into a complete recording studio. Record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Edit your song and share it with your friends, or join the Songtree community and jam with other artists.
This is the pro version: all additional features are included and unlocked. No additional in app-purchase is required.
Did you purchase the old version and cannot find it anymore?
HOW IT WORKS:
Record a base track with the built-in mic or an external sound card
Add other audio tracks or create a melody using the internal keyboard or the built-in virtual instruments
Import a groove or create it using the step sequencer
Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply equalization and add effects
Save or Share the recording directly from your device to your friends
- Stereo and mono audio tracks
- Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 11 tracks without in-app purchases)
- Group and Aux channels
- MIDI tracks with builtin synth featuring 128 General MIDI instrument sounds
- Pianoroll MIDI editor
- Step Sequencer
- On-screen MIDI keyboard
- EQ with Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner
- Import existing tracks
- Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
- Guitar & Bass Amp simulation plugins: Craft your unique sound by combining great amp heads and different cabinet models, and playing with mike positioning and gain control.
- VocalTune - pitch correction and manipulation plugin: automatically correct any pitch incorrections on vocals or melodic parts
- Automate track volumes and pan using volume and pan envelopes
- Share your recordings on Facebook
- Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
- Quick one touch drums and bass grooves tracks
- Built-in metronome
- 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine
- Internal audio routing
- Support for multichannel external USB class-compliant audio devices
- Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
- Export 16, 24 or 32 bits audio files*
- Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)