The Chatable Universal Hearing Aid turns your smartphone into an affordable, state-of-the-art hearing aid for one to one conversation.
Trusted and recommended by leading audiologists.
Our groundbreaking neuroscience-led AI boosts voice and removes background noise, enhancing your ability to hear speech. Chatable is for people who want better one-to-one conversation than a hearing aid can provide.
Chatable reduces listening effort and the need to lipread, using our proprietary AI VOXimity to make the voice of the person talking to you loud and clear. Chatable removes background noise including music, reverb and other conversation, making conversation effortless wherever you are.
Chatable is Universal - it works for Mild, Moderate, Severe and Profound hearing loss - no hearing tests required.
Chatable also can be used:
* As an emergency hearing aid for when your current one runs out of battery or breaks
* To watch the television
* To communicate with people wearing face masks during the Coranavirus outbreak
How to use Chatable
1. Connect headphones. If youre using Bluetooth buds, check that they are paired with your smartphone.
2. Place the smartphone on the table between you and the person talking.
3. Slide the toggle at the bottom of the interface to the right to turn on the app (it will initially say your app is off).
4. Start with the volume slider at zero and move upwards until you can comfortably hear the person talking to you. Then pull the background noise slider down to get rid of unwanted noise.