Yorkshire Banks mobile app helps you manage your accounts when and where it suits you.
With the Yorkshire Bank Mobile Banking App you can:
- Log in via Touch/Fingerprint ID
- Check your account balances and available funds
- View your recent transactions
- Move money between your Yorkshire Bank accounts
- Make payments to people or organisations youve paid before
- Make payments to people or organisations using their sort code and account number
- Set up low, high or weekly balance alerts on your current account(s)
- Switch off your paper statements, and download and save your digital statements to other apps on your device
How to register
Registration is simple. Get started by downloading the app to your phone.
You have three ways to register:
- Using your internet banking log-in details
- Using your telephone banking details
- Using your personal details and your debit or credit card. This option is not available for business customers
Once successfully registered you can use the mobile app immediately.
You will need to be a customer of Yorkshire Bank and have a UK mobile number which begins 07.
Standard data charges will apply.
Look out for notification of updates and keep your mobile app up to date
If you are having problems downloading the app please call us on 0800 456 1 247.
There are a few security steps you should follow:
- Protect your device and your app with a passcode and make sure you lock your mobile device. Always remember to log out of the mobile app when not in use. Its important you do not write your security information down or store it on your device. Avoid sharing the device you bank on.
- Do not disclose your security details to any other person. We will never ask you to disclose these details.
- Check your account records carefully.
- Update your mobile app - install the new updates to make sure your device isnt exposed to the latest risks. Its a good idea to download one from a reputable brand.
- Email and SMS - Remember, we will never ask you for your security information via SMS or email.