Allows you to block spammers using phone number prefixes. Forget about unwanted calls, SMS and MMS, and spammers spoofing tricks.
No subscriptions, no in-app purchases, pay once and use for any ranges you need!
Now the app supports blocking up to 50,000,000 phone numbers - whole 5 area codes in the USA!
WideProtect was mentioned on:
- Mac Geek Gab Podcast (https://www.macobserver.com/show/mac-geek-gab)
- LifeHacker (https://lifehacker.com)
- Beebom (https://beebom.com/how-to-block-spam-calls-a-complete-guide/)
Don't forget to give permissions:
- to block numbers to all 25 WideProtect extensions through iPhone Settings: Phone: Call Blocking & Identification.
- to filter SMS and MMS to WideProtect extension through iPhone Settings: Messages: Unknown & Spam.
The app requires iPhone 5s and higher, iOS 10 and higher (iOS 11 for SMS and MMS blocking).
Use Help button to see details about how the app works and watch video instruction, and please write email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of some troubles or questions. Thank you all!
- Do not remove the app from iPhone memory while it's updating blocking list - but you can do it after updating.
- Blocked calls may be forwarded to voicemail, as it works on mobile operator side (contact your mobile operator for details).
- If you use 'Do Not Disturb' mode, blocked calls may appear silently on Home screen and in Recently list - to avoid it disable DND mode.
- Sometimes iOS does not display WideProtect extensions in iPhone Settings immediately - in this case just add needed prefix to the app, then wait for 1-2 minutes, and then go to iPhone Settings.