WiFi Analyzer is an app which can show you details / statistics / timeline about your current WiFi connection.
It can show all networks in your surrounding area for signal and channel comparison
It is useful tool when building home network to analyze best configuration of your router by helping you to find a less crowded channel which benefit signal strength.
- Display current connection information (MAC, RSSI, frequency, channel, IP and more)
- Display information about surrounding networks
- Analyse surrounding signal strength and channels
- Analyse signal strength through time
- Supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- Precise location - To access current location, this is required for network scan
This is an early access of application, please be aware that functionality may change and app may not be stable.
If there is a bug/malfunction please contact me first before rating this app.
WiFi, Wi-Fi, connection, signal strength, rssi, channel, dBm, frequency