- Listen to all 6 songs from the album WHOLETONES 2SLEEP: Life, Love & Lullabies
- Over 2 hours and 30 minutes of music
- Read Michael S. Tyrrell's weekly news articles and blog posts
- Access to exclusive offers on your mobile device with push notifications
- Download music to your device for offline listening
- Repeat and Shuffle modes
- Airplay / Chromecast Compatibility
1. Brahm's Lullaby (174 Hz) 29:52
Probably the most recognized lullaby of them all. May thy slumber be blessed.
2. Gabriella (333 Hz) 28:57
I wrote this lullaby for my niece who has an incredible gift... to see angles.
3. Suo Gan (396 Hz) 29.52
Literally, "lull song" in Welsh, this traditional lullaby is both poetic and alluring.
4. All The Pretty Horses (444 Hz) 29:51
This classic American lullaby with a sweet melody will sing you to sleep.
5. All Through The Night (528 Hz) 29:55
A lullaby from Wales, this song is best in 528 Hz because it can bring you rest.
6. Angels All Around Us (963/120 Hz) 28:45
I wrote this to capture the awe inspiring feeling we're not alone.
FREE BONUS: *a $27.97 value!*
Audiobook & PDF - THE SOUND OF HEALING: Unveiling The Phenomena of WHOLETONES
Written and spoken by Michael S. Tyrrell
(2 hours and 42 minutes)
Michael S. Tyrrell - Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Resonator
Sundui Chimidkhorloo - Horse-Head Violin & Keyboards
Steve Morgan - Fretted & Fretless Bass
Dustin Horne - Drums & Percussion
Coty Sloan - Electric Violin
Executive Produced by Michael S. Tyrrell
Co-Produced & Engineered by Brad Nyght at The Bakery Studios
Mastered by Clint Wagoner at Audio Physics Productions
Mixed by Brad Nyght & Michael S. Tyrrell
Cover Photography by Alexander Bazurto
Legal Representation by Linda Rohrbaugh
App Design & Development by Joel at StudioHarrison.com