The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling baby app is a personalized weekly calendar of your baby's mental development that will keep you informed about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby.
- Keep track of your baby's mental development
- Learn all about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby
- Read the bestselling Wonder Weeks book here in this app
- Take notes about a range of topics in a comprehensive diary
- The leap-alarm service
- The calendar sync option to show the leaps in your agenda
With our new subscription option you can extend your app with the following features
- A full HD 4G / WIFI baby monitor
- The complete Audiobook of the Wonder Weeks (English)
- The compete eBook of the Wonder Weeks in several languages
- a proven white noise library to help you baby doze of
- a proven library of classical music and sounds to help you baby relax
- Extra content such as over 400 milestones and over 200 games and activities.
Our subscription unlocks all of these features at once. It's not needed to unlock separate features.
Terms of Service - Subscription:
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
International experts on The Wonder Weeks: "This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby's first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant's development that I independently came to in my research. The authors' observations and practical suggestions are wonderful." -T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing." -Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Disclaimer: This App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.