The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Heroes of Skyrim draws on Bethesda's Elder Scrolls story and offers a game that will feel familiar to collectible card players but is different enough from Hearthstone or Magic: The Gathering that CCG fans will find it worth downloading and playing.
Quick to get going: Elder Scrolls: Legends starts you off in a useful tutorial mode that helps you get comfortable with the rules and mechanics of the card game. For example, unlike many other card games, the battlefield where you play your cards is divided into two lanes -- the field lane on the left, and the shadow lane on the right. When you play a card, you place it in one of the lanes, where it interacts with other cards in its lane. Games are fast and don't require a big time investment.
And lots to master: Although it's easy to pick up and start playing, the game offers a lot of depth, from the breadth of card choices to learning how to use lanes to your advantage for attacking and protecting cards.
Different play modes: The game offers about half a dozen modes of play including Practice, where you are matched against computer opponents to sharpen your skills; Ranked Play, where you go up against live players using your own deck; Arena, where you build a deck from random cards to play against the computer or live opponents; limited-time events called Gauntlets; and a Spectator mode that lets you watch friends play and chat with them.
Pay up to build a good deck: The game is free-to-play, but as with other CCGs, be prepared to buy your way to a completive, powerful deck.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Heroes of Skyrim is not just one more CCG: The game offers enough interesting twists on collectible card playing to make it worth adding to the mix of games.
- General Bug Fixes
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is an award-winning free-to-play strategy card game. Play online card games based on the hit The Elder Scrolls RPG series and prepare your deck for battle!
Journey through The Elder Scrolls stories, conquer your enemies, and join the fun in this easy-to-pick-up, hard-to-put-down adventure! Start card collecting and build your deck, then travel through Morrowind, battle dragons in Skyrim and venture to the Clockwork City.
The Elder Scrolls adventure keeps on growing. Turn based strategy and card battle games will take you on an epic CCG journey with The Elder Scrolls: Legends. Download today!
THE ELDERS SCROLLS: LEGENDS FEATURES:
SINGLE PLAYER GAMES CONTENT
- Tactical games and turn based strategy with single player modes.
- Learn the campaign and basics of Legends with hours of solo gameplay and rewards.
- Explore The Elder Scrolls campaigns, from tales of The Dark Brotherhood to the fabled
Clockwork City and more.
- Solo Arena to test your deck-building skills and one-off Puzzle challenges to wrack your
CARD BATTLE GAMES
- A strategy card game unlike any other, Legends features a divided battlefield with "lanes"
that allow for flexibility and choice, turning the simple act of card placement into a
- Duel card games use Runes and Prophecies to turn any losing battle into a chance for a
miraculous comeback with an additional card draw when you need it most.
CCG PvP COMPETITION
- Prepare your duel deck to battle against other players for ultimate bragging rights and
- Play card battle games against friends online
- Climb the PvP ladder in online ranked play and conquer the competitive Arena
- Duel in the Gauntlet, a global weekend tournament with online card battles pitting players
from all over the world against each other.
- Level up your cards to strengthen your decks and tailor your play style.
- Collect cosmetic card backs and unique titles to flaunt your victories and achievements
to friends and foes alike.
- In The Elder Scrolls: Legends, there's always something to look forward to:
- New cards added every month
- Limited time events
- Daily and monthly login rewards
- Full-fledged expansions
- Consistent balance adjustments
- Legends' metagame is fresh, interesting, and always updating!
- Past expansions include: Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, Heroes of Skyrim, Return to
Clockwork City and Houses of Morrowind.
Collect your cards and prepare for battle in Elder Scrolls: Legends! Download now.