Text is your private phone number app - make free calls & texts via WiFi or cellular data, no cell minutes used, all with the Text free calling + texting app.
Text is your second phone for dating, shopping online, working call for free in the U.S. and Canada.
Send and receive picture texts and group messages in the U.S. and Canada. Make cheap international calls without using your minutes.
Download Text - Call, text and share. Stay in touch with everyone you love. and protect your privacy by sending texts from a personal private number.
UNlIMITED TEXTING & CALLING TO U.S. & CANADA
First Month Low-off $ 6.99/month international calling & texting. All SMS/MMS texts and domestic calls (US/Canada) are unlimited
LOCAL PHONE NUMBER
Get a new local number phone number to make and receive free calls/texts to other U.S./Canada numbers.
PICTURE TEXTING & FREE MMS
Text photos to any U.S. or Canadian number, without using your minutes.
TURN YOUR IPOD TOUCH OR IPAD INTO A PHONE
Works on your iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone - No cell plan required.
PEOPLE WHO REVIEW Text
" Works very well. I use it on both my iPod touch and my iPad. Better call quality than my cell service."
" GIVE TALK TONE 5 STARS ........GREAT EXTRA LINE THANKS TEXT. You can even receive and make calls as clear as my regular phone."
Monthly :$6.99/first month, then $9.99 / month
Quarterly :$18.99 / first quarter, then $24.99/quarter
- Text offers an optional subscription which allows users to customize their phone number.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.