Hellokwscnmrk Does this thing still workkwscnmrk Sorry for the delay. We seem to have temporarily forgotten our iTunes Connect password.
So. Has anything happened in the world since our last release in November 2016kwscnmrk
. . .
Oh, that's right! TED 2017 in April (A++ would attend again) and WWDC in June!
There's a lot of things in this release you won't necessarily notice. Under the hood changes to stabilize and modernize the foundation to prepare us for a slew of great new things coming later this year and beyond.
The good news is there are also some great new features you _will_ notice.
* We've done a lot of work to improve the audio playback and download experience for our talks. Put those shiny new AirPods to use!
* When playing a talk's audio, we now show information about it in Control Center. Welcome to 2015, TED.
* We've migrated your Bookmarks to a new section called "My List." The developers wanted to call it a queue, but we were told that was a bit too nerdy.
* You can now "Favorite" a talk or playlist that you enjoyed. Tim Ferris's talk from TED 2017 is a personal favorite.
* Your watch list, favorites, and downloads are now stored in our redesigned "My Talks" screen.
* You can now add TED Talks to your Today Screen with our new Recent Talks widget. Want more widgetskwscnmrk We'd love to hear your ideas!
* We added haptic feedback on a variety of actions in the app for those of you with fancy new iPhones.
* We now require iOS 10.
* Congrats Warriors. Sorry again, Cleveland.
We'd love to hear from you. If you run into any issues or have general feedback on our app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ps. We don't prompt you for a review in the app because we don't want to take away from your time with our speakers. However, if you are enjoying TED for iOS, please take a moment to rate and review us on the App Store. It really helps us out!
pps. We'll miss you, Thaniya.