This App is suitable for classic oldtimer uniformity rally.
Speedpilot indicates the average speed not only with nummeri but visually with a progress indicator.
So it is easier to understand if it is in average speed or not.
The clock can be synchronized with GPS, atomic time or manual.
The "Head-Up-Display" function is optionally available via the settings.
This allows the mirrored display to be projected onto a windshield.
Added the option "Share display".
Share the display with a second smartphone/tablet, so that the driver also sees what the status is.
Yellow = above average
Red = below average
Green = on average
1. enter the average speed before
2. press the button "Start" or the Volume keys DOWN or UP (+ -).
3. Settings: Time tolerance
This is the time in which the Speedpilot-display remains green.
1) 1sec = 0.5 sec before zero and 0.5 sec after zero.
2) 2sec = 1.0 sec before zero and 1.0 sec after zero.
For the start can be used of an external device.
This device is available in two versions, as USB and Bluetooth.
Further information at: http://filippo-software.de
* Settings : thus, the number of seconds for the tolerance to change
* Satellites: shows visually the number of GPS satellites you use
Limitations of the Lite version:
* In the Lite version is the runtime unfortunately limited to 5 minutes!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
I am grateful for any comments and feedback, because this could only help to make this app better.
For problems or questions please contact me via e-mail.
German, Italian, English
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.