Youngsoft has created an exclusive virtual reality application through which people, with a smartphone/oculus and an internet-connected location, can experience spiritual pilgrimage sites, as if they're present in person. In this initial release the app is available to use on Android device, users around the world can experience virtual darshan (prayer practices) at the Shri Kashi Vishwanath temple in Varanasi, India. The app will be further enhanced, to let users remotely perform Pooja and Abhishek prayer practices in the virtual space and to get a personalized VR experiences.
People can download the app and put an VR Headset and head into the spiritual pilgrimage.
How to view VR video in VR headset
* Open the app in your mobile.
* Assemble the phone in the VR headset.
* A red dot appears on the screen which works as your cursor. To select any video from the menu, stare on any of the videos with the red dot on it for 2 seconds.
* You can look around 360 degrees to have a personalized view as if you are actually standing at the temple
* You can Forward, Rewind and Pause the video by staring at the video controllers present at the extreme right of that video
* Once the video is done, you can go back to the menu by staring at the home icon on the video controller