'Serial Bluetooth Terminal' is a line-oriented terminal / console app for microcontrollers, arduinos and other devices with a serial / UART interface connected with a bluetooth to serial converter to your android device.
This app supports different bluetooth versions:
- Bluetooth Classic
- Bluetooth LE / Bluetooth Low Energy / BLE / Bluetooth Smart
This app supports different bluetooth devices:
Bluetooth Classic (implementing standard Bluetooth SPP profile):
- HC-05, HC-06, ...
- Raspberry Pi 3
Bluetooth LE (implementing vendor specific Bluetooth GATT services):
* BBC micro:bit, (based on Nordic Semiconductor nRF51822, )
* HM-10, CC41-A, (based on Texas Instruments CC254x)
* Telit Bluemod
- custom profile:
* TI CC2640 serial service, except config characteristics
* Microchip BM70/71 'transparent UART service'
* Silabls BLE113
* uConnect BLE serial adapter
All features in this app are free. In-App purchase is only used for the 'Donate' option.
Looking for source code? Here you find simplified variants of this app: