Take the power of RoboDK anywhere!
RoboDK mobile is a simplified version of RoboDK for viewing and editing RoboDK projects.
RoboDK Software allows you to simulate and program industrial robots. You can easily simulate robots using RoboDK's graphical user interface and create programs for robot manufacturing. No programming experience is required.
View, create and edit RoboDK project files anywhere. The RoboDK Android App allows you to open any RoboDK project and visualize any 3D simulation.
Enjoy unrestricted access to viewing RoboDK projects. Setup your RoboDK license on your Android App to create and edit projects.
RoboDK is the ideal app for Engineers and Robot programmers. Use RoboDK to program any industrial robot without any experience.
HOW THE 3D NAVIGATION WORKS
- Rotate - 1 finger
- Zoom and Translation - 2 fingers
FEATURES AND KEY BENEFITS
- Work across all platforms - From Desktop to Mobile and back to Desktop
- Intuitive graphical user interface - Program your robot with no coding required
- Drag-and-drop functionality - Set up your cell in minutes (tools, environment)
- Extensive library - Broad range of tools, actuators and sensors for your project
- Supported 3D models - Import objects and create new tools using 3D files such as STL files
- External axes - Integrate external axes to extend your robots reachability
- Generate Programs Once your simulation is ready, obtain robot controller programs with the push of a single button
- CAM for robots - easily convert 5-axis CNC toolpaths to robot programs and use your robot like a 5-axis CNC
- Automated path solving - Avoid robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions
- Fast collision detection - Easily define the object interactions that you want to avoid
- Advanced use - Create robot programs from your PC using your favorite programming language. The RoboDK API is available in Python, C#, Visual Basic, C++ and Matlab and works on the Mobile Apps
- Multiple robot simulation - Synchronize and program multiple robots moving them at the same time without any limitations
Upgrade your RoboDK license get access to all features:
All new users automatically get a free trial of the Professional version for 30 days.
Stay connected! Follow us on:
1. Some menus are too large to be displayed on phones (such as the options menu). Use this app on a tablet for best experience.
2. If you are unable to open downloaded files:
Select Android Settings-Apps-RoboDK-Permissions-Allow Storage
3. The main menu may not work well on older versions of the 64-bit version. Make sure to update to the latest version