ReSimulate is a rescue simulator for cardiological training scenarios.
- Train with simulated patient monitoring.
- Simulation control via Wifi/Bluetooth
- Smooth scenario transitions.
ReSimulate offers the possibility to easily connect two Android devices via Wifi/Bluetooth and start the training.
- Simple setup via the Google Play Store.
- One-to-one connections for training.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Many cardiology scenarios available.
- Solo mode for self-sufficient training.
ReSimulate is free and contains no ads.
Since 14.10.2019 the source code of the app is available on GitHub. You can find the link on the website: resimulate.de/en