Ramayan Wars: The Ocean Leap is a game based on the great Indian epic, The Ramayana. The Ramayana, written about 5th century BC, is a story about Prince Ram who is a human incarnation of the divine Lord Narayan. Ram faces his greatest challenge when his wife, Sita, is kidnapped by the evil demon King Ravana, who wants her for his own wife. Hanuman, son of the wind, has been tasked to find Sita and reassure her that Ram is on his way to rescue her. He needs to learn to fly, to leap across the Indian Ocean to Lanka, where Sita is being held and give her Ram's ring. But there are hordes of demons and demonesses that he needs to fight and defeat or kill before he can reach her.
Run Hanuman to the speed of sound and learn to fly over the Indian Ocean, using gyroscopic controls or a thumb-controlled joystick. Slide down Simhika's gullet, avoiding internal spikes, and then use his giant gada to fight his way out of Simhika's belly. Fight more than 50 demons on the island of Lanka, before bringing the demigod Lankini to her knees. Finally find Sita. Give her Ram's ring and lift her spirits with Ram's Story and a song.
The game is built with realistic 3D characters and has amazing fights and action for the players. The game teaches the player the epic tale of Ramayan as they play in a learning mode within the game. Our game imparts ancient wisdom to the players that is sung in India for thousands of years. This campaign is based on episode in Ramayan called Sunderkand.
- Innovative use of the mobile accelerometer and Gyro.
- A Gaming experience customized for your device.
- Action and adventure game-play that teaches you the stories from Indian mythology and the spiritual meanings behind them.
- Professionally composed music.
- Amazing artwork, environments, fights and characters created to blow your mind. Check out our game website www.ramayanwars.com to see sample artwork.