This app is an advanced music and video player for Android devices.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack...
Note: PlayerPro Music Player is a standalone app. You should uninstall the PlayerPro Music Player (Free) version if you have previously installed it.
- Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, composers, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Browse and play your videos by folders.
- Listen to your music while driving thanks to the built-in Android Auto (integrated into your car system) or standalone (via the Android Auto app).
- Stream your music to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device.
- Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and the Internet.
- Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins.
- Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views.
- View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
- Single and group Tag editing: title, album, artist, album artist, composer, track, year, genre, lyrics, comment.
- Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), bass boost effect, volume control.
- Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback. Auto/Manual crossfade. Replay gain. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
- Music stats and smart playlists: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the smart playlist editor and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc.
- Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
- Music folder selection: restrict your music library to a specific folder.
- Choice of 2 lock screen widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggle, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
- Choice of 5 different home screen widgets (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different skins available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
- Notification status: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop controls in notification status.
- Supports most popular Scrobblers.
- Sleep timer with fade out.
- Share text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite Social Networks.
- Headset support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
- Library wide search. Voice search and Google Assistant support.
- Swipe gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
- Shake it feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
13 August 2018:
- Added option to download artwork over Wifi only
- Improved album and artist lookup algorithm to increase matching accuracy
- Added option to download high resolution artwork when searching from internet
- Added current queue position/length information to notifications
- Performance and stability fixes
- Updated translations