PixelForce 2 is finally here!
The successor to the popular Android game PixelForce offers a brand new engine, updated weapons and new worlds!
Grab the weapon of your choice once again and blast your way through exciting new levels! Complete them to earn money in order to upgrade your weapons and to buy more powerful items! Unlock achievements by completing various tasks with increasing difficulty!
Play the Arena mode and see if you can break the highscores of your friends!
Along with your favourite weapon you can now bring a sidearm to the action, so that you don't run out of ammo! You can choose from a set of powerful perks as well to make your character even stronger!
- 96 levels with increasing difficulty
- three interesting worlds
- six characters to choose from
- 17 weapons to buy and upgrade (eg. machinegun, flamethrower, ...)
- more than 100 weapon mods
- Many different types of enemies
- Compete against other players scores in leaderboards
- Cool retro graphics!
- 67 different powerups
- Save your progress to the cloud and restore it (Requires Google Play Games)
Follow us on Facebook for info on upcoming updates and more:
Download the original PixelForce game here:
Bug Reports, Questions and Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we need the "write external storage" permission?
We need this permission in order to cache the videos from our ad provider in a shared folder. It should work fine even if you don't grant this permission.