Photo Summary allows you to quickly and easily create beautiful images containing the camera settings used to take the photo.
How to use:
1. Select a photo from your camera roll (perhaps previously downloaded via AirDrop Google Drive)
2. Add any notes or adjust settings if necessary then click 'Save'
3. Choose your favourite option from the list of designs and it will be saved to your camera roll.
This app was inspired by the camera settings being shared in groups such as "Learn to Light - An OCF Lighting Community".
Features coming soon:
- iPad Support
- Ability to edit presets
*PRICING NOTE:* This is a once-off purchase. I will never ever add any in-app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements or anything like that. I'm a photographer trying to give back to the community that has shared so much and will keep this app updated with new features as quickly as I can.
Ways that don't work:
The app reads the EXIF metadata in your image which is not part of the image if you:
- Use a screenshot of your photo
- Use 'Save For Web' in photoshop (normal 'Save' works)