PKard for Mac meets the needs of DoD, Federal and corporate Mac users for simple and straightforward CAC, PIV, CIV or PIV-I access to secure web sites, web VPN and secure Apple mail.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA), portals and collaboration sites (e.g. AKO, NKO, AF Portal and DTS)
- All CAC (including CAC-NG) PIV, PIV-I and CIV smart cards, via Thursby's own TokenD "drivers"
- Supports OS X Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard
- Free update to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion support coming soon
- Web-based VPN
- Apple mail and S/MIME signing, encryption and decryption
- Supports industry standard, inexpensive USB Mac/PC card readers from third parties such as SCM (pictured) and Omnikey
- Avoids clumsy, inconvenient and incomplete workarounds such as virtualized Windows, bootcamp or thumb drives
- A version for network login, Single Sign-On, Active directory, Group Policy and Network accounts is available for organizations
- Supported by Apple-Microsoft specialists from Arlington, Texas