Optimal Layout is the ultimate window manager for the Mac. It gives you all the best tools to manage your application windows, helping make you more productive.
Watch the screencast at http://bit.ly/optimalmac
Optimal Layout's keyboard commands allow you to easily move, resize, and switch between your application windows. It can also re-arrange a whole group of windows to optimally fill your screen.
- POSITION windows using keyboard shortcuts or with your mouse.
- MOVE + RESIZE windows seamlessly from your keyboard and they smoothly glide across the screen and snap into alignment.
- Instantly LAYOUT a whole group of windows to optimally fill your screen; NO MORE OVERLAPPING WINDOWS.
- Jump windows across the screen to fill half or quarter of the screen space.
- Window SWITCHING that lists all your open app windows with a visual preview, even for windows minimized or in another space.
- Windows can STICK TOGETHER, removing the overlapping problem when you later want to resize them
Works they way you want it to;
Optimal Layout is highly customisable to the way you want to work and just keeps getting better. With regular updates and enhancements Optimal Layout is designed for people who like to keep their hands on the keyboard where they are most productive, and is now a bargain at a discounted price.
This update improves OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility: you will no longer see Optimal Layout when moving to an empty Desktop. It also improves the way saved windows positions rotate around the screen, so it's more predictable.