Object Counter By Camera is a unique application that will allow you to count almost any object using the camera of your device.
It will save you precious time by counting objects for you with a powerful image processing algorithm, which has been optimized to work in real time on your device to give you an almost instantaneous result.
Before evaluating Object Counter By Camera, note that the application is still in development, and even if it is now functional, there are still some cases where it may not work properly. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Choose the most uniform surface possible, the color of which is different from that of your objects (example: no red objects on a red surface).
2. Place your objects on the surface, making sure they do not touch each other.
3. Launch Object Counter By Camera.
4. Place the objects to be counted in the field of view of the camera.
5. If necessary, adjust the tolerance slider to exclude or include the most different objects from others.
6. Find the result of the number of objects counted
- The Algorithm of the Object Counter By Camera application makes the compromise between speed of computation and accuracy of counting, thus the service which it provides may not be optimal in certain cases, in particular when the objects are touching each other. So by using Object Counter By Camera you agree not to hold us responsible for any counting error of the application, thank you for your understanding.
- In addition, some updates and improvements are expected for the future, everything will depend on the impact of the application and the number of users. So, if like us you want these improvements to succeed, do not hesitate to support us by noting the application and by showing it around you.
We would be extremely grateful to you
By downloading an application developed by Celltop You accept in particular that for applications of the utility type, Celltop will in no way be held responsible for any measurement error, counting or calculations.