Naija Whot is an exciting, classic and healthy card game for everyone. It is simple to play. Become a winner by finishing your cards before the beast in your palm. It keeps you comfort when it's needed and your mind focused when you are idle. The artificial intelligence keeps it challenging all the time.
HOW TO PLAY
To play Naija Whot is not difficult.
We have two decks: Market and Played decks.
When it is your turn, you must drop a card that is of same type(Image) or same number with the card played by your opponent. For instance, if your opponent drop Triangle11, you can either play a Triangle irrespective of the card number or you play any other card with same number(11). If you don't have any matching card to play, you must pick a card from the MARKET DECK.
A player who first finish his cards is declared winner.
Apart from the above scenario, we have some ACTION CARDS. The action cards are:
1. Hold On = any card with number(1). It puts every player on hold thereby giving you opportunity to play again.
2. Pick Two = any card with number(2). The next player can either defend the card or pick two cards from market deck.
3. Pick Three = any card with number(5). The next player can either defend the card or pick three cards from market deck.
4. General Market = any card with number(14). All the player except the player who dropped the card must pick one card from market deck.
5. Suspension = any card with number(8). Suspends the next player.
6. Crown = any card with number(20). Request any card of your choice.
The above configuration is by default. They can be changed to any number of your choice.
In TOURNAMENT, when game ends, cards are counted and a player with the highest number is eliminated.
Star card face value is always doubled during card counting. For examples:
* Star1 = 2
* Star2 = 4
* Star3 = 6
* Star4 = 8
* Star5 = 10
* Star7 = 14
* Star8 = 16
TIP: Avoid keeping STAR cards during tournament.
**QuickPlay mode --- our old style. You and one artificial person
**Tournament mode ---- compete with three artificial persons (Wazobia)
**Multiplayer mode ---- play with one of your friends ONLINE or OFFLINE. This mode supports two players only.
***Defence ---- you can now defend special cards (turn it on from settings).
****Continuous play ---- this feature is only available in Tournament mode. You can decide whether game continues even when you lose (Enable it from settings).
And many more.
****You can now configure your game the way you want
You can turn on/off all or any of the special cards(pick two, pick three, general market, hold on, suspension, Whot). Just enter game settings and you are good to go.
****Anthem can also be enabled/disabled to your choice.
****Reset scores and coins when needed.
****Turn on/off avatars(images) at your will
****French language is added. It can automatically detect your device default language and switch between English/French language respectively.