What's new in version 3.2:
Thanks for your feedback from our last release! Your top priorities told us you wanted the map easier to see, to keep your desired map views between app launches, and make it easier to switch between locations. We hope you enjoy these improvements!
Here's what's new in this release:
1) Make the map icons and toolbars smaller so you can see more of the map.
• The red pin is back! Your saved locations now use the original red pin on the map that the old app version used.
• The full-screen button is back! Tap this button (in the lower-left corner of the map) to hide all map tools so you can view the map full-screen.
• Your current location pin icon (when you have it enabled) now uses Apple's smaller standard blue dot.
• Your current location weather bug (which was previously the big blue weather info ball on your current location) has been redesigned and now appears in the lower-right corner of the map.
• The map toolbar at the bottom of the screen is smaller and now has a touch of transparency.
2) Map views now persist between app launches so you don't have to keep resetting the map to a desired view (includes map zoom level, the location you were last looking at, the map layers you chose to view, and opacity).
3) In your Bookmarks of saved locations, you can now tap a saved location to quickly go straight to that location on the map.
What's up nextkwscnmrk We are working hard to bring lightning strikes back to the app, and improve the app based on what you're telling us, so please keep your feedback coming!