NBDE Part 1 MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The American Student Dental Association sells reprints of previously released exams as study guides for students in their online store.
Since 2012 the NBDE exams have been graded on a PASS/FAIL basis only, with no scores being issued unless one failed he will receive his score with details . If a student passes they are not allowed to take the exam again, unless required by a state board or relevant regulatory agency. The Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) changed the test to pass/fail because the test was being used as a measuring stick for students getting into specialty programs. The test's original purpose was to assist the state in making licensure decisions, not as a criterion for specialty programs. The JCNDE felt the NBDE was an unreliable indicator of success in specialties so they removed the scoring completely.
NBDE I consists of 400 multiple choice questions emphasizing basic sciences:
1. Human Anatomy, Embryology, and Histology
2. Biochemistry and Physiology
3. Microbiology and Pathology
4. Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.