SlideShare Presentation App lets you find and view professional presentations on your Android device and share your favorites with other colleagues on the world's largest presentation and business info community. You can browse, search, and view millions of professional presentations, save content offline, and share presentations with colleagues and other professionals through SlideShare as well as sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Old-school ties: The combined resources of SlideShare and LinkedIn put you in contact with millions of other professionals in many different fields, including business, industry, academia, and research.
Stay focused: Categories like Technology, Education, Marketing, and Design help you find the presentations you need quickly and efficiently.
Explore other worlds: The app's Explore tab is a great way to see what's going on in the fields that interest you.
Too much stuff: You probably don't have time to follow up on everything you find using SlideShare Presentation App. Choose wisely.
TMI and TCB: Our only other concern with SlideShare Presentation App relates to sharing more information than you should, such as business plans or even personal details, with new friends.
Like poetry, good presentations use concentrated information and imagery to convey complex concepts with clarity, efficiency, and elegance. Businesspeople, planners, and professionals in every field should check out SlideShare Presentation App.
Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official LinkedIn SlideShare app. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout. No time to read now? Save favorites to read later - even offline!
Use the official LinkedIn SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- And now you can clip the best content on SlideShare and organize your research into Clipboards, all in one place.
LinkedIn SlideShare has something for everyone!
- LinkedIn SlideShare is the world's largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the LinkedIn SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)