LTE Cell Info is a great multifunctional tool , which helps you to gather all the information you need to know about your cellular connection. It is a clever way how to get all the details about your current carrier, the connection mode or even detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
- Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
- Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
- Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE).
- Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
- Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS,
EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
- Detect device supported GSM, UMTS, and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information.
- Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
REACH UI FEATURES
- Hamburger menu
- Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot of
the entire page.
- Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
Thank you for using and supporting LTE Cell Info!
keywords: network status, network monitor, cell tower, cell signal, phone signal