New in Kareo 2.2.3
- Background App Loading: Kareo will now sync practice settings and clinical resources in the background, greatly reducing load times in-app. There is also a new settings panel, should you ever need to initiate a sync manually.
- Ability to add clinical note sections to non-clinical notes and vice versa
- Support for Calendar Intervals: Kareo mobile will now respect your Calendar Settings>Calendar Increments
- New global labs/studies filter to show recently Signed Off labs or studies
Notable Bug Fixes:
•Fixed some discrepancies with ICD9-ICD10 mappings
•Fixed issue that could cause superbills with only ICD10 codes to fail
•Fixed crash in lab/study details
•Fixed crash when creating new order for certain studies
New since Kareo 2.2.2
- Ability to view multiple calendars at once: You can now multi-select provider, staff, and equipment resources to view multiple calendars at once in both agenda and day views on iPad and iPhone. Resource selections are then saved locally and available anytime you view the agenda/calendar.
- Calendar week view on iPhone +: You can now view a graphical week view on iPhone 6 or 7+ in landscape
- Appointment Enhancements: New appointment details layout, new patient contact info access, easier appointment status workflow, and support for rooming patients and custom rooms.
- Care checklist: Care checklist is now available on mobile. You can create a new checklist entry from a clinical note by tapping on the "actions" menu. On mobile, checklist items that are screenings are auto-documented in your EXAM keyed note section and follow-ups are auto-documented into your PLAN keyed note section.
- New swipe/slide quick actions for problems, medications, allergies, and documents.