Japji Sahib is a Sikh prayer, that appears at the beginning of the holy scripture of the Sikhs, the living Guru, Guru Granth Sahib. It was composed by Guru Nanak Dev, the founder of Sikhism. It is headed by Mool Mantra and followed by 38 paudis (stanzas) and completed with a final Salok at the end of this composition.
Key Features of the app Japji Sahib:
1) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
2) Meaning of the path on every page.
3) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
4) One can select path language from Gurmukhi(Punjabi), Hindi and English.
5) One can share this app with friends and family.
6) Themes: User can change theme.
7) User can use Go option to quickly go to any page.
The design of the app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com