Introduction. GstarCAD MC is a CAD software based on the mobile platform which developed by Suzhou Gstarsoft CO., LTD. It allows users to check, edit and share CAD drawings on the mobile device. GstarCAD MC supports the file interchanged with Windows version of GstarCAD.
You can review, survey, annotate and modify the drawing easily on mobile device when it's not convenient to use the PC or notebook, such as construction site, meeting room, etc.
1. Open and check CAD drawing files.
2. Transfer files directly with the usage of tools such as iTunes.
3. Edit, save files and create new files.
4. Zoom multipoint smoothly.
5. Collaborative with Windows version of GstarCAD, it supports kinds of CAD file formats, such as various versions of dwg, dxf, etc.
GstarCAD MC 1.0 provides functions as follows:
1. Drawing functions such as line, pline, rectangle, circle, arc, cloud, signature, text, comment, etc.
2. Editing functions such as delete, copy, move, rotate, scale, color, etc.
3. A series of auxiliary functions such as undo, redo, layout, measure, snap, dynamic tool, help, etc.
4. File operations such as new, save, delete, edit, etc.
Steps to convert DWG drawings into OCF drawings with GstarCAD software are specified as below:
1. Start up GstarCAD and open the DWG drawings needed to be converted;
2. Input command WOCF in command line, the dialog box "Save as" will be displayed; choose the destination and save, then the conversion from DWG drawings to OCF drawings is accomplished.
Steps to transmit drawings with ease into this system by using iTunes, a software developed by Apple Inc, are specified as below:
1. Connect your iOs devices(iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc.) with PC via USB cable;
2. After Opening or automatically opening iTunes, switch to your device's interface and select the application from the above menu bar;
3. Move downward to File Sharing, find GstarCAD MC version, then your added drawings can be found in the local drawings of the system.